- Master degree in engineering (industrial engineer – civil engineer – PhD in: Electronics, Embedded systems, Electrical engineering, Computer science or Information and technology
- Experience in the various aspects of embedded development
- Experience with microprocessors and the implementation of embedded real time solutions.
- Experience in developing software requirements, design documents, software implementation and testing.
- Nice to have:
- Experience developing for the Linux Kernel and/or drivers
- Experience with audio/video hardware implementations and codecs
Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.