|The Dynamics Technical Consultant will act as a technical SME for customer and internal teams on Dynamics CRM/AX/NAV projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including extending Dynamics CRM/AX/NAV , simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, and more. Other responsibilities include project management, configuration, data, and support. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
Depending your experience you will be involved in Dynamics CRM, Navision or Axapta projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Assisting with architecting the CRM/AX/NAV system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process
- Advising customers on best practices for CRM/AX/NAV, development or integration processes
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Mocking up specifications for our development team, and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects
- Installing CRM/AX/NAV and its related components such as Scribe.
- Building the forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
- Guiding projects along through daily communications with the customer or project manager
- Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS and other related technologies to CRM/AX/NAV
- Maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues
- Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution
- Estimating the completion of task and gaining customer approval
- Participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants
- Distribute information on the latest CRM-related and technology news to the team members
- Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
Ability to code and carry out CRM/AX/NAV development programming related to:
- SQL Integration Services and/or Scribe
- SQL Reporting Services
- MOSS/SharePoint Services
- SDK and/or Developers Toolkit
- Active Directory, IIS, DNS
- Windows 8/10, IOS and other mobile applications development
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e. computer science, engineering, IT, etc.)
- Minimal 1 – 3 years’ experience in a technical capacity preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English + any other European language
- Professional attitude
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- Sound knowledge on concepts of unit testing own code
Please send your resume to email@example.com.