For an international employer, we are urgently looking for a Drupal Expert in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, improve and maintain web tools, products, services and standardised IT models serving
- front line needs.
- Run technical, functional and integration testing.
- Manage the deployment of DRUPAL and JIRA solutions.
- Assist colleagues in their learning curve in Drupal and Jira.
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal
- Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Technical support experience
- Fluent in English
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm
Contract type: Employee or Freelancer
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in the Netherlands, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.