Do you think that you are the best and brightest in the creative industry? Are you ready to transform the most complex issues into the best digital solutions? Then we would like to meet you.
What’s the job all about?
As Creative Consultant, you will develop digital concepts for Mirabeau’s clients and prospective clients. You are entirely responsible for translating organizational strategy into a creative digital solution.
In your role as Creative Consultant…
- Your passion is the creation of the ultimate User Experience. You constantly search for alternative and innovative solutions by maintaining an open view of the possibilities around you;
- You raise the quality of your creative solutions to the highest level for our clients, by conceptualizing and realizing award-winning strategies and concepts;
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and has a positive effect on the team, the client and the internal organization. Something exciting happens when you join the conversation.
What do we expect?
The candidate we seek is a hands-on User Experience expert that sets down the outline of a concept, and coordinates its transformation – and implementation – into detailed designs for a wide range of devices and platforms.
If you are our Creative Consultant, we know that:
- You eat, sleep and breathe ‘digital’;
- You have at least five years of relevant work experience in a comparable role;
- You have a clear perspective on the role of ‘digital’ in both current and future society;
- You can transform clients’ needs into award-winning strategies and concepts;
- You are a creative leader that helps team excel, and surpasses the clients, and your own, expectations;
- You shake things up in a positive way, both among the creatives and for our clients;
- You enjoy standing in the spotlight and sharing your knowledge with the market, your colleagues and your peers.
Mirabeau is the market leader in the development of digital platforms. We work for major brands and clients like KLM, Jumbo, Transavia, Intergamma and Funda. We are responsible, for their digital strategy, marketing, implementation and the management of websites and mobile applications.
Our people are important to us. Without them, Mirabeau could never have grown to become the largest full-service Internet agency in the country. We value long-term relationships, both with our colleagues and our clients. We offer competitive employment packages and we ensure a pleasant atmosphere in which we balance work with relaxation. We have a spacious, open floor plan with modern equipment. Relevant trade publications and literature are always available to you. To learn more about the benefits of working with Mirabeau, please contact us.
Ready to apply?
Want to work for a growing organization that is in perpetual motion? Are you keen to work in an informal atmosphere that is very attentive to your personal development? Then click on the ‘Apply’ button and send your CV and motivation letter to our Corporate Recruiters, Gina van Berkel & Paul Beets.