Do you like to write and would you like to learn more about content marketing at an successful e-commerce company? Are you passionate about creating newsletters, writing convincing blog articles as well as Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? Then we might be looking for you!
To reinforce our content and marketing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious:
Content Specialist (Belgium)
What are you going to do?
The Content Specialist is responsible for all content on our Belgian website (holiday park descriptions, product pages, newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, etc.). You ensure that we continuously promote our best specials based on our Belgian marketing calendar and demand from our customers. In addition, you will support our online marketers with reaching link building targets and in optimizing our SEO activities. Throughout all these tasks you focus on an increase of visits and the improvement of our conversion rate.
What will you focus on?
You are performance driven, motivated and willing to take an additional step in order to achieve your goals. You are capable to communicate well with other departments and able to meet deadlines.
- You are responsible for the creation of all our content on BungalowSpecials.be;
- You are able to come up with and write SEO relevant content for our travel blog and product pages based on input from our big data department;
- You create newsletters with our newsletter software and you are able to highlight our special deals in a creative and commercial way;
- You create content (text and picture) for our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest);
- You are able to work with and update our marketing calendar based on input from our sales and business analysis teams, and you are able to give valuable input;
- You analyse and report results, for example with the use of Google Analytics, and you are able to make valuable suggestions for improvements;
- You optimize our link building activities with the help of external tools such as the Google Keyword Planner or Linkbird;
- You are able to work in a team and on a project basis.
What do you need?
You are the creative spirit that is able to captivate and convince our customers with inspiring texts and pictures.
Furthermore you have:
- Education: a completed Bachelor Degree in marketing and/or communication;
- Work experience: at least 1 year of relevant working experience in a similar functionand previous experience in an online e- commerce company (especially with respect to SEO) is an advantage;
- Technical: the creative ability to create content (texts and images). Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a big plus;
- Analytical: you understand the different aspects and dynamics of content marketing and when coming up with content you are able to use input from our big data department (conversion rates, search queries, etc.) and turn it into substantial results;
- Language skills: excellent Flemish language skills and solid English skills;
- Social skills: you are creative and results-oriented and an outstanding communicator;
- Desired: experience with content marketing, link building and PR is a strong plus. Experience within the travel/ leisure industry is an advantage.
What can we offer you? We have great benefits!
Bungalow Booker B.V. offers the opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast growing international company in Haarlem, only 15 minutes by train from the centre of Amsterdam. You will work in a pleasant and challenging working environment where there is room for your own ideas and initiative.
Furthermore we offer:
- An employment contract for 32 or 40 hours a week;
- A competitive salary, depending on your age and experience + bonus structure;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Excellent pension arrangement;
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. participation in our collective travel insurance);
- Room for personal development (trainings and visits to congresses);
- A healthy working environment including fresh fruit and free massages;
- Great international atmosphere with weekly office drinks and legendary parties;
- Fun, eager and dynamic colleagues to work with and build the most special holiday park booking site in western Europe!
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation in English (or Dutch) through the ‘apply button’. You can also contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 0031-(0)23 3024600.