- Operational management
- Motivating team members of an internal team of Customer Advisors and the Alliance Service Team (AST)
- Coaching team members on needed skills, knowledge, …
- Planning and distributing tasks to team member
- Safeguarding the SLA’s on daily basis by checking/following-up the activities (SLA-monitoring)
- Being the SPoC for escalations, analyzing operational escalations, looking for solutions and providing an answer
- Performing miscellaneous duties and special projects as required
- Escalating issues to the Head of Contact Center
- Working out a development plan for team members
- Following up information sharing and training needs (quality issue or absences)
- Working out a career plan
- Monitoring traffic of the team during the day and analyzing performance of the previous day in close collaboration with Planning coordinators and other Team-manager(s).
- Quality monitoring of the team members together with monitoring team, giving feedback and following up actions.
- Maintaining ‘Skill map’ of own team members (internal level of knowledge) and work out a bonus plan together with Head of Contact Center.
- Supervising and motivating staff. Following up the adherence to schedule.
- Creating reports, analyzing and interpreting data
- Quality management
- Ensuring that customer focus is maintained and quality standards are followed
- Measuring the quality of operations according to the guidelines within Worldline
- Executing and following-up corrective actions
- Working out training plans according to the training needs
- Participating in project definitions and providing requirements for an efficient work process
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Team (within CC) with the creation of work instructions
- Looking for process improvements, methods and guidelines
- Supporting the Alliance Team coordinator
- Assisting the Head of Contact Center in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
- Bachelor Degree
- Familiar with customer service principles and practices
- A first team management experience in a contact center environment is preferred
- Good organizational skills and aptitude in problem-solving
- Well organized; able to handle multiple priorities; solid team player
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical aptitude and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with medium level skills in Excel
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and real opportunites to grow. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists.
Apply online on worldline.catsone.nl/careers
More information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02/727 71 39