Our customer is looking for a consultant who will contribute to the maintenance and future development of the European Job Mobility portal, including a CV database.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the continuous improvement of two sections of the portal: Job seeker (How to apply for a job) and Employer section (Find candidates). Involved in planning, requirements elicitation, analysis and testing of the new features.
- Coordinate and contribute to the analysis of the recruitment procedures and techniques used.
- Manage the Business Intelligence reporting project targeted on Job Seekers Profiles.
- Manage the Recruitment Service Catalogue project
- Lead the improvement of the new search engine: revised searched rules and implement a faced filter search
- Manage the Labour Market Information and Living and Working conditions up-dates
- Good knowledge of Applicant tracking system, recruitment practices in general, business analysis, knowledge about taxonomies (ESCO, ISCO) – skills and occupation, etc.
- Experience in using a reporting tool, able to identify new business needs in order to make the reports more effective, attention to details in order to identify possible inconsistencies between various reports
- Attention to details, able to simplify processes.
- Excellent communicator in English
- Good knowledge of search engine principals, able to simplify processes.
- Knowledge of HR Open standards, curriculum vitae structure and best practices
- JIRA experience (asset), able to coordinate the information gathering.
Please forward your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.