We werken momenteel wereldwijd ruim 500 medewerkers. Zij worden vertegenwoordigd door een wereldwijd netwerk van agenten. Voor onze klanten zijn we letterlijk en figuurlijk “partners in progress”. Maar ook voor jou willen we graag een “partner in progress” zijn.
Je komt binnen de Engineeringsafdeling te werken in de groep Installation & Commissioning In totaal zijn er 50 internationale Fieldservice Monteurs en Commissioning Engineers werkzaam.
The function includes all our products being produced in The Far East, however the main focus will be on Tire Building Machines for passenger and truck tires.
The function is fulfilled mainly (70-80%) in The Far East. To ensure good communication with home factory engineers at least once every 6 weeks he will visit the home factory..
Function Tasks and Responsibilities
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Supporting The Far East factory Commissioning and Test Engineers in The Far East and at customer site
• Recognizing, analyzing and responding on local issues/situation in The Far East and giving constructive feedback to the home factory engineers/management to improve software and/or communication
• Support the home factory R&D and Order Engineering with software developments on our Products assembled in The Far East
• Contribute to further development of machine software and modular test software
• Support the the home factory Software structuring group with feedback from practical experiences by the Far East Commissioning and Test Engineers.
• Constructive contribution and optimize the communication between the Far East Commissioning and Test engineers and Dutch Software Engineers
In the Far East the Commissioning and Software Support Engineer reports directly to the local VP Production. In the Netherlands he reports directly to his Groupleader Engineering.
The main competencies are:
- Good knowledge of machinery/equipment and very good knowledge of hardware, machine software, test software
- Able to have overview / analytical skills and being able to communicate convincingly issues, chances, improvement with the responsible engineers of managers in the Netherlands
- Affinity with and willing to work with different cultures
- Fluent in English and Dutch (some knowledge of Chinese is a pre)
The duration of the assignment is minimal 1 year and maximal 2 year.