Are you the talent we are looking for?
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client located in Diegem, we are looking for a Commercial Marketing Manager – full time, fixed specified duration contract (one year)
The Business Entity
In today’s hyper connected, always-on world, brands are fighting for customers’ attention. Our Marketing vision is to be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communication and we believe our opportunity to achieve this lies in creating unified, omni-channel digital and human experiences.
We’ve thought long and hard about how we deliver upon our vision and quite simply, it starts with placing our customers at the heart of everything we do. Creating a customer experience that wows and delights our customers is our North Star and we are looking for outstanding marketers to help us realize our ambition. If you think you can help us stand out from the rest of the IT crowd and the thought of transforming the way the world lives, works, learns and plays excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Role and General Scope
The Marketing Manager works in close alignment with the Country Marketing Lead and the local marketing team in Belgium. The main objective of the Marketing Manager role is to drive the execution of the Distribution (and DMR) co-marketing programs and activities. Coverage of a few bigger partners may also be required. The focus is also to drive marketing campaigns through the distributors associated partners.
Working closely with the local channels team is critical to ensure complete alignment on priorities from a sales and marketing perspective. Alignment with the central distribution marketing team is also of key importance to streamline execution and effectiveness.
The marketing manager should regularly brief about our key co-marketing campaigns and initiatives for Distributors and their associated partners and has a key role in owning and executing this co-marketing engine. Execution and delivery in alignment with the commercial execution engine in Belgium targeting small and medium business is key.
Key responsibilities with reference to the above will include:
• Development of the yearly/quarterly Distribution and associated partners co-marketing plan for the country in close alignment with the country marketing lead, the central distribution team, commercial sales and channels. Working with a few bigger partners may also be required.
• Execute on the partner co-marketing demand generation activities in close collaboration with in country marketing lead, local sales/channels and the partner community.
• Drive fully integrated co-marketing campaigns as an integrated part of the business plan.
• Deliver on the key priorities and objectives in close alignment with the sales priorities in the commercial segment in Belgium.
• Making sure that the partners are using digital and content marketing to drive inbound marketing for commercial.
• Manage partner co-marketing funding/budget with focus on demand generation.
• Ensure that budgets are leveraged to greatest impact and spent compliantly.
• Revenue marketing – Strive to deliver ROI on activities according to agreed SQL and bookings targets in relation to set objectives. Track and measure performance.
• Be a trusted marketing advisor and an integrated part of Belgium team and the North Marketing Team.
• Leverage best practices to execute best in class campaigns and share your own best practices with the broader team.
• Own targets and track progress. Represent marketing at QBR´s.
• Guide distributors and partners to utilize and leverage Partner Demand Centre services.
Digital marketing skills are very essential. Ability to align with global, regional and country objectives across sales and marketing is essential – and being able to drive stakeholder buy-in and support for the marketing investments made is critical to the success of this role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in Flemish, French and English.
• The ability to collaborate, contribute and manage in a cross-functional team environment with excellent organisational, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong collaboration and project management skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as act independently to pursue goals.
• Ability to filter information and focus – What, when and why.
• Experience in distribution co- marketing and developing strong relations with partners and distributors is a plus
• Good overall understanding of the technology industry in Belgium.
• Wide and proven knowledge of the marketing mix and therefore ability to consult and advice partners and sales on marketing strategy and execution approach.
• Proven strong digital and social marketing skills.
• Understanding of the importance in tracking Marketing Return on Investment to drive business result, preferably with experience in this area.
The position is to be covered ASAP.