Position: CNC Programmers and operators
For our clients, active in the mechanical industry in the Netherlands, we are recruiting highly motivated and experienced CNC operators & programmers.
Different levels of operators, programmers and engineers who have experience in the following areas:
Production of products from drawings with technical information and work orders.
Production of prototypes and small series as well as large series.
Operating 3 and 5 axes- CNC-milling machines and/or CNC –turning machines
Writing of CNC programs; determining optimal milling strategy
You will be working with ferro, non-ferro materials and plastics.
Our clients are active in:
The supply of offshore, automotive, petrochemical and shipbuilding industry
We will actively support you during your relocation from Spain to the Netherlands:
– You will have a contract with our customer before leaving Spain
– Intensive Dutch language training will be provided
– We offer support during your integration in the Netherlands
– We will support you in finding adequate housing before your arrival in the Netherlands
–You will have the opportunity to work abroad for 1-5 years or longer
-You will have the opportunity to work abroad
-You will receive sufficient support
-You will receive excellent renumeration in line with your experience and academic level
– Bachelor in mechanics or Mechanical Engineer
– A minimum of 3 years (post academic) experience in CNC – milling or turning
– Programming experience.
– Knowledge of various machining programme languages
– Excellent experience with various CAD/CAM 2D/3D tools
– Experience with Quality Control.
– Able to work independently, or within teams
– No-nonsense – and hands-on mentality.
– Knowledge of the English language
How to apply
Please send your resumé in English in the “Europass”-format, with a photo. In an additional letter please elaborate on your motivation to work abroad, your ambitions and your specific qualities in the field of CNC milling/turning.
Within two weeks you will receive our reaction. Skype- and personal interviews as well as a practical assessment (in Spain) are part of the selection process.
Torno, lathe, draaien, CNC, centro mecanizado, fresa, fresado, fresador, centro mecanizado, ejes, frezen, milling, heidenhain, sinumerik, fanuc, convencional, conventional, 5 assig , Holanda, Belgica, Alemania, Inglaterra, Breda, ingeniero,