Reporting to our Head of Channel Management, your main responsibility is to source, recruit and manage new and existing channel partners in order to generate high quality leads and subsequent revenues for the Ingenico UK & Ireland sales team from which you will be measured by. This includes the full life cycle of the channel partner sale from prospecting through to commercial and contractual negotiation and signing.
All resulting generated leads will be handled by the existing sales team ensuring that your focus remains with the sourcing, recruitment and management of new channel partners in order to provide a continual and growing feed of opportunities to the team.
You will be office based in London, UK and will be expected to travel where required to partner meetings and business events.
After an intensive training period, you will be an expert in Ingenico products and services. Your principal responsibilities will be allowing you to be responsible for:
- Identify and target new channel partners
- Qualify channel partner opportunities and apply the relevant commercial terms
- Sign up and engage contractually with new channel partners
- Work closely with other Ingenico and channel partner company departments (e.g. legal, admin, finance, marketing, product) to ensure that contracts are appropriately implemented
- Build strong relationships with key new and existing partners
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure all leads generated are handled by the team
- Manage channel partners in an efficient and optimum way so as to generate maximum possible flow of new leads and resulting revenues
- Make full use of the Ingenico CRM systems and ensure that all relevant customer information is up to date and readily available
- you will be responsible for the development and retention of existing partners driving new business leads and further revenues from these organizations.
- Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative reports on all aspects of the channel activities
- Represent Ingenico at external events – public speaking experience would be an advantage
For this challenging function, we need a talented individual with excellent negotiation and hunting skills. Our ideal candidate fits the following requirements:
- Preferably educated to degree level
- At least 3 years experience in a channel management / sales management function in the payments industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional language skill is an asset.
- Proven and demonstrable ability to hunt for new business
- Innovative approach to generate own business / leads
- Good analytical skills, ability to quickly understand and learn complex matters
- Flexible, easily adaptable
- Proactive, Curious, fast learner
- Eye for details and “out of the box “ thinking skills
- Reliability, sense for responsibility, commitment to results;
- Great interest in IT, internet and ecommerce;
- Hard working and dedicated to making a success of the role
- Someone who can analyze market pricing and trends and make recommendations where needed
- Excellent networking skills in the payments / e-Commerce industry
- Highly motivated