Business process Manager
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
The department of Health Care is replacing his core systems for Claims management by a new Claims Management System package.
The scope of this new CMS is very broad:
- Management of hospitalization invoices (electronically & paper)
- Management of outpatient care costs
- Management of ambulatory costs
- Corporate & Retail contracts
In this context, the business process will be reviewed and optimized to meet the business objectives.
The business process analyst that will be in charge of:
- Gathering the business process improvements opportunities
- The description of the new processes
- Coaching, motivating users to work the new way.
- Analyse current end-to-end users’ process through workshops and data analytics
- Evaluate gap between current process and the way of working with the new Claims Management system.
- Propose process improvements that helps accomplish specific business objectives.
- Facilitate process workshops. Inspire and empower the workgroups to provide input into process change.
- Document processes and encourage employees to embrace the new process once it is implemented.
- Define KPI, monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance
- A master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience..
- Excellent analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Quick learner
- Determined, perseverant
- Autonomous, structured and pro-active
- Dynamic, analytic, synthetic
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Change driver and Coaching skills
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent function
- Good knowledge of Insurance Claims management processes.
- Knowledge of Healthcare insurance processes is a plus
- Business Process analysis
- KPI definition and data analytics