Tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse architecture
- In-depth knowledge of relational database systems applied to data warehouse
- In depth knowledge of SQL
- In depth knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools
- Good knowledge of ETL tools
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Good knowledge of online analytical data processing (OLAP) and data mining tools
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Minimum 6 years of IT professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Relational Database Management Systems
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Warehouse
- Experience with BI reporting tools
- Experience with ETL tools
- Experience with online analytical processing and data mining
Please send your resume and motivation to: Isabel.email@example.com
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.