Reporting to our Head of Sales UK & Ireland, your main responsibility is to sell and develop new business primarily to merchant prospects and resellers. Our products and services encompass a mix of payment gateway and acquiring / collecting based solutions. You will build your own pipeline and handle incoming sales enquiries while promoting and following the integration of our payment solutions and services. You will be office based in Central London, UK and will be expected to travel where required to client meetings and business events.
After an intensive training period, you will be an expert in our products and services, allowing you to be responsible for:
- Assuring prospection and acquisition of new customers;
- Treating inbound sales information requests;
- Building customer loyalty;
- Assisting new customers with setting up accounts and assuring internal communication to the back-office and the technical consultants;
- Meeting set agreed targets;
- Collaborating on commercial projects;
- Analyzing competition.
For this challenging function, we need a talented individual with excellent negotiation and hunting skills. Our ideal candidate fits following requirements:
- Distinct hunter sales profile, ideally with acquiring experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in a (hunter) sales position (preference for commercial knowledge and relevant e-payment/e-commerce/acquiring experience) in the UK/Ireland market;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other European languages are an asset;
- Very good relational and communication skills;
- Good analytical/intellectual skills, ability to quickly understand and learn complex matters;
- Flexible, easily adaptable;
- Proactive, someone who takes charge;
- Curious, fast learner;
- Reliability, sense for responsibility, commitment to results;
- Interested in IT, internet and the online business;
- A smart, confident individual with a professional manner is essential to this position.