The Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis and functional support of LRR’s products (Local Regulatory Reporting) and solutions. Therefore, you will have to communicate regularly with all contributors (esp. Finance teams in the branches) on functional level, in order to ensure the correct working of our applications. This means: to analyse new requirements from Central Banks and other regulators, to analyse/test any new versions from the upstream systems (payments, accounting), to analyse and test new banking products, to prepare & functionally test the 3rd party provider tool.
You will be also responsible to communicate on functional level, to validate any (new / changed) requirements, to discuss solutions with our providers, to help the users during the UAT and to discuss any issues with our internal/external contributors.
- Maintenance and functional support for our applications
- Execution of non-regression tests in case of: New versions of Upstream systems (‘WKFS’)
- Changes in the parameterization / set-up of the source systems
- Changes in the regulatory requirements, which result into releases of 3rd party provider tool
- Support and coordination of local users during the test and validation phase as well as in production.
- Follow Regulatory changes in the various countries in-scope
- Planning of those changes
- Functional testing upgrades of WKFS application (DF / RG)
- Functional inputs to report generation with Business Objects (BO).
- Lead / Key role in ‘larger’ (100-200 man day) projects (e.g. IFRS implementation).
- Participation in meetings or workshops.
- Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework.
Prince2, PMP or other project management methodology desired
Languages: English Fluent
- 5 years + in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge on accounting in a banking
- Good knowledge of banking
- Experience in a regulatory
- WKFS / DF product knowledge would a definite ‘Plus’.
- Project Management (basic experience)
- Oracle RDBMS / PL SQL
- Good skills in Excel,
- Team player
- Fluent English in speech and writing paired with good communication skills.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi