Our customer base is composed of various size commodity traders and corporates. Through trade finance window, we provide bilateral and multibank loans as well as specialized financing products. We also provide lending solutions with products including term loans, revolving credits, secured or unsecured facilities and other Trade Finance structures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Director of Trade & Commodity Finance
- Actively follows commodity markets and trade flows to originate new clients for the Bank
- Negotiates term-sheets with clients and presents credit proposals to Credit Committee
- Supports pricing, securing and structuring clients’ transactions
- Executes and follows up credit utilizations
- Steers internal execution with relevant departments
- Joins site-trips, conferences and represents GBI
- Accomplishes ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Director
- Ensures GBI’s promise “to deliver fast, accurate, tailor-made and innovative solutions” is fulfilled at all times.
- Demonstrates a solid profile in embracing GBI’s values
- Top level self-motivation to develop her/himself as a trade-financier
- Proven ability to learn and apply fast and accurately
- Performs under time-pressure, delivers results within deadlines
- Dependable and responsible team player
- Adequate accounting proficiency to analyse financial statements
- Proven fluency in English
- Cross-cultural awareness and global orientation.
Education and Experience:
- University graduate preferably in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of relevant prior experience.