For our customer in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience or/and interest in Live streaming technology. This is an internal position. Candidates need to be fluent in English and is open for EU citizens.
Our customer provides an outstanding salary package/additional benefits, relocation package and relocation support.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Design, develop and test software
- Long life-cycle application development
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Possibility to work with multiple technologies and frameworks
- Participate in the development of technical specifications
- Mentor other developers
- Agile development process in Scrum
- Continuous Integration System for daily based deployments, Git Workflow
- Contribute OpenSource projects
- Master/Bachelor or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Java development of which at least 3 years in a high-availability, high-performance, scalable environment
- Experience with the following: Java/J2EE API’s: JDBC, JMX, RMI, JAXP and generic XML API’s
- Experience with development frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Experience with Multithreading technology
- Experience with shell scripting, TCP/IP and IP networking concepts
- Experience with UNIX operating systems (especially Linux)
- Nice to have: experience with Stream Encoding technologies, Wowza, Node.JS or Groovy
- Fluent in English
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.