We are urgently looking for a Senior Drupal Developer in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” You currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, improve and maintain web tools, products, services and standardised IT models serving front line needs.
- Run technical, functional and integration testing.
- Manage the deployment of DRUPAL solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Technical support experience
- Fluent in English
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Fulltime, Longterm
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com