For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Android Developer with Java knowledge.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be working in a team, that is working on the first mobile application. This application should replace the current login token and hereby provide a modern way of secure login into bank application. On top of a provided security framework we would be starting from scratch.
- The candidate should have strong knowledge and experience in designing, building and maintaining a native Android application from scratch. The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated tests for which the team as a whole is responsible. It is an advantage if the candidate has experience in Java or iOS development as well because he will be working in a small team responsible for IOS, Android app and backend.
- Bachelor or University degree
- 5 or more Java (J2EE / Spring) development experience
- 3 or more years of native Android development experience
- Able to show / demonstrate your android applications
- You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum teams with at least 4 members
Please send your resume to email@example.com.