Worldline (Euronext: WLN), an Atos company, is the European leader and a global player in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with 40 years of experience, Worldline is ideally positioned to support and contribute to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organised around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing Services & Software Licensing. In 2013, Worldline’s activities within the Atos Group generated (pro forma) revenues of 1.12 billion euros. The company employs more than 7,200 people worldwide.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with some of our biggest clients active in the financial sector. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will advise the clients on market trends and conditions proposing added value services based on your understanding of its specific needs. In order to handle complaints in the most effective way, you will proactively anticipate client’s wishes and give your input in order to establish a long term strategy with a strong focus on innovation.
- Leading discussions at a C-level and advising the client on the best way to be competitive by proposing high quality & innovative services/solutions
- Managing client’s expectations regarding the implementation of new services/solutions
- Adopting a diplomatic and consultative approach in order to create a solid win-win strategy
- Acting as SPOC and assessing risks on a daily basis
- Achieving sales target and identifying potential commercial opportunities thanks to a deep understanding of the customer’s business strategy
- Negotiating large deals from A to Z, supported by your colleagues at Worldline
- Reporting to Worldline CxO members and developing strategic action plans
- Raising Worldline’s visibility and credibility
- Be the owner of the account across the whole ATOS group, not only Wordlline
- Steer/direct internal virtual team of service delivery managers and project managers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in dealing with demanding clients
- Experience in Account Management, Project Management or Service Delivery Management
- Strong technical affinity
- Strong negotiator, able to take the lead and manage discussions at a C-level
- Mature personality creating a trustworthy client relationship; customer focused
- Sales mindset; experience in managing sales processes is a real plus
- Team player
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch
Working at Worldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and a flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.